PBY&A partner, Porpoise Evans, will be a featured speaker at the inaugural Brigade Bookkeeping Non-Profit Leadership Workshop.
This workshop is developed to keep executive management in the non-profit space abreast of ever the evolving challenges surrounding fundraising, compliance and legal exposure. The event is free to attend and will take place on Jan 29th, 2016 from 9AM – 4 PM at the Embassy Suites – Miami International Airport. Seating is limited and reservations are required.
The roster of speakers is robust and includes:
• Bentonne Snay (CEO, The Snay Group, Inc)
• Susan Greene (Chief Marketing Officer, Beacon Council)
• Dave Hollander, CPA (Audit accountant, Principal, MBAF CPA)
• Linda Schotthoefer (Director of Community Initiatives, United Way of Miami-Dade)
• Will Manso ( TV journalist and host)
• Jacques Hart (CEO, Roar Media)
• Porpoise Evans (Labor & Employment attorney)
January 29th, 2016 9AM – 4PM
Embassy Suites – Miami International Airport 3974 NW South River Drive Miami, Florida 33142
Admission is FREE
R.S.V.P. with Katherine Hernandez – (305) 438-7646