Edward Yevoli is a founding partner at PBY&A with a focus on taxation. He is board-certified in tax law in Florida and has given presentations and written articles about tax law, including “Excise Tax Refunds for Telecommunications Companies” for Intele-Card News. He provides services in the areas of tax controversy, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, structured corporate financing, estate planning, and tax-exempt organizations.
Before founding PBY&A, Mr. Yevoli worked for Gunster, PA, and Stinson Leonard Street LLP. He was also a law clerk for the Honorary John A. Borron, Jr., in the 16th Circuit Court of Jackson County, Missouri. He has been admitted into the Florida, New York, and Washington, D.C. Bar Associations as well as the United States Tax Court.
Mr. Yevoli has helped a range of clients over the years, including a large private corporation, a billion-dollar private foundation, and a university research division on tax and business matters. He was named a Top Lawyer: Corporate and Business; Tax from 2008 to 2018 by the South Florida Legal Guide.
- Tax Controversy
- Tax Exempt Organizations
- Estate Planning
- General Corporate
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 1993
- Concannon Program in International Law, London, England, 1991-1992
- University of Missouri at Kansas City, Ll.M., Taxation, 1996
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1990
- The Florida Bar
- The New York Bar
- The Washington D.C. Bar
- Income Taxation of Partners and Partnerships
- Tax Exempt Organizations: Lobbying, UBIT and Joint Ventures with For-Profit Organizations
- Comparing the QTIP Trust and the Charitable Remainder Trust for Charitable Giving
- “Excise Tax Refunds for Telecommunications Companies”, Intele-Card News, October 2006
- Structured corporate financings, mergers and acquisitions for large private corporations
- Served as tax counsel to a billion dollar private foundation
- Served as counsel to university research division and affiliated research corporation
- Florida Bar Board Certified Tax Lawyer
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Lawyer: Corporate and Business; Tax, 2008 – 2018
- New York
- Washington D.C.
- United States Tax Court
Get in Touch with PBY&A
PBY&A is your trusted law firm, delivering big-firm results with boutique-level attention. Whatever business issue you’re dealing with, we make sure you succeed.
The PBY&A team is ready to help you. Reach out today to get started.