Jason Perlman is a corporate lawyer and founding partner of PBY&A. After acting as general counsel to a consumer finance company and in-house counsel to a technology accelerator and venture capital firm, Mr. Perlman now focuses on corporate finance and governance, mergers and acquisitions, technology law, and asset-based lending. With over thirty years of experience, he counsels entrepreneurs, tech startups, conventional companies, and others on a range of business legal matters.
Mr. Perlman studied law at the University of Miami School of Law, graduating in 1992, and received his BA from the University of Florida in 1989. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1992 and is a member of the American Bar Association.
Mr. Perlman was named a Top Lawyer: Mergers and Acquisitions; Finance from 2007 to 2011 and 2015 to 2022 by the South Florida Legal Guide, where he was also named a Top Up and Comer in 2006. He’s part of the Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society and the Criminal Justice Honor Society.
- General Corporate Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Technology Law
- Privacy Issues
- Asset Based lending
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 1992
- University of Florida, B.A., 1989
- The Florida Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
- SE iDealflow Forum, Atlanta, Georgia
- Counsel entrepreneurs on venture capital transactions
- Counsel businesses ranging from technology start-ups to developed conventional companies
- Represent both issuers and purchasers with respect to all aspects of corporate finance including both debt and equity offerings
- Represent both purchasers and sellers with respect to stock purchases, asset purchases, and mergers and acquisitions
- Represent equity fund in acquisition of portfolio companies
- Represent both borrowers and lenders with respect to all aspects of commercial lending
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Lawyer: Mergers and Acquisitions; Finance, 2007-2011; 2015-18
- South Florida Legal Guide “Top Up and Comer”, 2006
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Criminal Justice Honor Society
Get in Touch with PBY&A
PBY&A is your trusted law firm, delivering big-firm results with boutique-level attention. Whatever business issue you’re dealing with, we make sure you succeed.
The PBY&A team is ready to help you. Reach out today to get started.