Nima Tahmassebi is a partner at PBY&A who focuses on civil, complex commercial, and corporate litigation, as well as domestic and international arbitration, with an emphasis on e-commerce issues. He is committed to helping clients on a range of legal matters, including those related to breach of contract, negligence, and fraud-based claims, in both federal and state trial courts. Mr. Tahmassebi is also experienced in drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, as well as reviewing and analyzing clients’ marketing materials for compliance with applicable laws.
In connection with his legal efforts, Mr. Tahmassebi has been featured on prominent platforms including CNBC, NBC News, the Daily Business Review, and the South Florida Business Journal. His insights shared across these outlets underscore his commitment to shaping important legal conversations on a national scale.
Mr. Tahmassebi’s academic background includes a JD from the University of Miami School of Law and an MBA from the University of Miami School of Business, both of which he obtained in 2015. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Florida State University, graduating cum laude in 2011.
- General Civil Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Business and Corporate Litigation
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- JD., University of Miami School of Law, 2015
- M.B.A., University of Miami School of Business, 2015
- B.A., cum laude, Florida State University 2011
- US District Court, Middle District of Florida
- US District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Miami
- Greenspoon Marder LLP
Get in Touch with PBY&A
PBY&A is your trusted law firm, delivering big-firm results with boutique-level attention. Whatever business issue you’re dealing with, we make sure you succeed.
The PBY&A team is ready to help you. Reach out today to get started.