Oliver Birman is a Partner in PBYA’s litigation division. Oliver focuses his litigation in the areas of general commercial, all varieties of insurance disputes from the policyholder and insurance company’s perspective, partnership disputes, probate litigation, and breaches of fiduciary duties. Oliver started his career defending insurance companies in first party property insurance disputes. Beginning in 2018, Oliver joined PBYA and has handled a wide range of business disputes from internal ownership disputes to defamation and tortious interference with perspective business. He has represented clients and practiced in every circuit in the State of Florida. Oliver has successfully litigated in state and federal court. Oliver has made presentations to lawyers and judges at conventions specifically relating to new legal research products.
Oliver focuses his free time on his family, golfing, and his passion for the Tennessee Titans.
- General Civil Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Probate Litigation
- Shareholder Dispute Litigation
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.S.
- The Florida Bar
- Southern District of Florida
- Member of the Florida Bar Association
- Member of the Broward County Bar Association
- Speaker “Broward County Bench and Bar Convention” regarding LexisNexis research products, October 2019
- Co-authored “New Legal Challenges Emerging in a Post-Pandemic World” for the Daily Business Review, March 2023
- Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Get in Touch with PBY&A
PBY&A is your trusted law firm, delivering big-firm results with boutique-level attention. Whatever business issue you’re dealing with, we make sure you succeed.
The PBY&A team is ready to help you. Reach out today to get started.