Ricardo Bajandas is the managing partner for PBY&A, where he focuses primarily on corporate law. Mr. Bajandas handles a range of matters for businesses including corporations, partnerships, and LLCs. He represents businesses small and large, including hedge funds, international banks, developers, and trade finance companies. He assists clients with buy-sell agreements, international transactions, commercial lending, intellectual property concerns, estate planning, offshore trusts, real estate, taxation, asset-based lending, and more.
A former CPA for Price Waterhouse in Florida, Mr. Bajandas brings a unique viewpoint and understanding of business finance to his practice. He attended Notre Dame Law School, obtaining his JD in 1993. He also attended the Concannon Program in International Law in London and received a BS in accounting from the University of Florida.
He is a member of the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants, American/Florida Certified Public Accountants, and the Florida Bar Association.
- Corporate (Main)
- General Corporate Law (International & Domestic)
- Taxation (International & Domestic)
- Asset Based Lending (International & Domestic)
- General Commercial Transactions (International & Domestic)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (International & Domestic)
- Corporate Governance (International & Domestic)
- Trust & Estates (International & Domestic)
- Estate Planning (International & Domestic)
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 1993
- Concannon Program in International Law, London, England
- University of Florida, BS Accounting, 1986
- International transactions in coordination with corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, etc.
- In-bound and out-bound transactions
- Corporate representation including: asset purchases, buy-sell agreements, business immigrations, commercial lending / leasing / borrowing, and intellectual property
- Estate planning, off-shore trusts and related estates
- US and foreign investors
- Trade finance companies
- Commodity traders and brokers
- Hedge funds
- International banks
- Oil and gas concerns
- International trade distributers
Get in Touch with PBY&A
PBY&A is your trusted law firm, delivering big-firm results with boutique-level attention. Whatever business issue you’re dealing with, we make sure you succeed.
The PBY&A team is ready to help you. Reach out today to get started.